During my time away, I met this wonderful family of 7 Sisters. In a way, the names are a bit strange. Instead of sharing the same LAST name, they all share the same FIRST name. Strange as that may be, I’d love to introduce you to them and am hopeful that you will welcome them into your family as I have mine. Allow me the pleasure of introducing:
1. Re’-Group – Call on this Sister when you need to collect your thoughts, recover, center and/or ground yourself.
2. Re’-Evaluate – Call on this Sister when you need to examine your life, decide upon a new course of action or assess a situation.
3. Re’-Flect – Call on this Sister when you need to meditate, contemplate, or do some introspection and self reflection.
4. Re’-Lax – Call on this Sister when you need to unwind, exhale, loosen up, and free yourself from strain, stress, or tension.
5. Re’-Treat – Call on this Sister when you need peace and quiet, sacred space, refuge, and a private place for ‘down time’, prayer, or meditation.
6. Re’-Newal – Call on this Sister when you are in need of restoration or rejuvenation of your mind, body and/or spirit.
7. Re’-Lease – As a woman, this Sister should be one of your closest friends. Call on her when you find yourself over-giving and over-nurturing, you feel overwhelmed and overloaded; you have a problem weighing heavily on your mind, you’re feeling confined or burdened, or you need to let go and give it to God.
The Re’ Sisters are available to you 365 days of the year, around the clock, for as long as you need them. They never ever tire of your company because they LOVE being in your life. My life has changed since meeting and communing with them. I’m sure your life will change as well. Reach out, give them a call. They’ve been waiting to hear from you.
Peace and Blessings,